Here we go again! The fall woodworking class is back at our shop again, hopefully this time without any weather getting any ideas about acting up (knocks OSB board). Class fee is $30 per person, and that includes everything except drinks and munchies. If you're an adult participating with a minor, it's $45 for both of you.
The 411 that'll get you through relatively unscathed:
- Dress smart: wear clothes that can get messed up, no open toe shoes, if you have long hair pull it back out of the way of things that are on fire or spin real fast.
- There's a fridge, a microwave, and toaster oven available for lunch.
- If you want to bring your own material or want extras like stones to inset gimme a call beforehand.
- Some of your project options: staff/walking stick/cane, wand, ogham or rune set, broom, display rack/stand, altar decor - tag me if you have another cool idea.
- Participants under the age of 17 MUST have a responsible parent or guardian participating with them. Nobody under 12 in the shop.
- We're going to cover a lot in the first hour of the class, including signing off that you understand and agree to follow the shop safety rules. If you're going to be late because of car trouble, traffic, or other stuff that can't be helped, CALL ME. If you don't already have my cell number, tag me and ask for it. Snooze does not do PST or "Oopsies!". Snooze also does not do Facebook messaging on her phone. CALL ME. If you can't Adult enough to do this, you can't Adult enough for me to trust you with power tools that can send you to the ER.