Monday, January 2, 2017

So You Bought An AR-15 From A Nine Year Old For $20?


How slagging stupid do you have to be?

These are not my people . . . .






 "No charges will be brought against the 9-year-old since police believe this is an isolated incident. “We do not believe this juvenile is connected with any selling of firearms other than this incident", Major Keith Eury said."

 . . . . . . . .
 . . . . . . . . . . . .
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  well goddamn, son, ya think??! Bless your heart, if for no other reason than that shur thang, dealers sell AR-15s for $20 all day long . . . .

Sorry, I just couldn't come up with a shorter, catchier, or more encompassing headline that really expressed sufficient overall WTAFness . . . . fracking hell, I live here . . . .

On the flip side, I'm feeling pretty good about the last three or four acts of dumbass I committed now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment