Friday, July 29, 2016

Hold My Beer & Watch This: Shoulda Wooda Coulda Class


 

Hey Peoples,

Okay, here's the 411 for the wood crafts class:
  • Dress smart: wear clothes that can get messed up, no open toe shoes, if you have long hair pull it back out of the way of things that are on fire or spin real fast.
  • Bring lunch and drinks; I'll have a fridge, a microwave, and also water and tea available.
  • If you want to bring your own material or want extras like stones to inset let me know.
  • Some of your project options: staff/walking stick/cane, wand, ogham or rune set, broom, galdrastafur/stave, altar decor - tag me if you have another idea.
  • Participants under the age of 17 must have a responsible parent or guardian participating with them. Nobody under 13 in the shop.
  • We're going to cover a lot in the first hour of the class. If you're going to be late because of car trouble, traffic, or other stuff that can't be helped, CALL ME. If you don't already have my cell number, tag me and ask for it. Snooze does not do PST or "Oopsies!". Snooze also does not do Facebook messaging on her phone. CALL ME. If you can't Adult enough to do this, you can't Adult enough for me to trust you with power tools that can send you to the ER.

This is going to be a blast, and I'm really stoked to see what you guys make! See ya in a bit  ;0)

BTW, here's yer creative inspiration:












No comments:

Post a Comment