Monday, January 17, 2011

Intense Debate Has Been Bitten By A Moose & Sacked


(grumblemutterwhinewhingegnarphle)

I don't have a clue why Intense Debate has started dumping comments and making people register and log in, but after having resorted to some truly choice bribes and some serious GBH, it remains sulky and rude. I liked it because it nested comments, but it's not worth it.

(drop kick)


We now return you to your regularly scheduled comments. Burma.

Addendum:

For those who objected to the language in the first Lol, we present Pissed Wet Owl Fail 1.02. Now quit making doofy hooty noises over the phone:

Hitting Critical  Epic Fail In 3,2,1 . . .

6 comments:

  1. I just went through the same thing. I got fed up and got back to blogger. Here is my Eulogy for IntenseDebate http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2011/01/eulogy-to-intensedebate.html I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the illustration. Somebody is going to wake up with a few dozen dead mice on his pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly thing is, they pretty much look that pissed all the time, and I've met hawks and other raptors who like a squirt when it's really hot. Will have to ask about owls and water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought you might get a kick out of this item:

    http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,740157,00.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magaly: I've gotten to where I do all my comments on Notepad and then c/p because I'm usually doing them in between other stuff, and I timeout all the time. But ID was just getting silly.

    Makarios: That's brilliant - thanx! I've had songbirds and game birds get tanked on fermented fruit, but never had to deal with a plastered raptor! A bird that's been barely bumped by a car and stunned will act like it's drunk too. Good for them for looking after him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool and also awakening. im sure many people right now are switching.

    ReplyDelete