Friday, February 19, 2010

I is Dangewuss!




ROTFLMFAO!!!!! I made a death threat against somebody, and they didn't even bother to tell me! I gotta get a secretary . . . that's just damn slack, to promise to rub somebody out and not even put it on my Yahoo calendar, or what his name is, or anything . . . . geez . . . . and it was a mincing death threat . . . that's a little confusing. Got these definitions:



1. mincing
  adj
(of a person) affectedly elegant in gait, manner, or speech
mincingly adv
dainty, niminy-piminy, prim, twee

2. Mincing is a cooking technique in which food ingredients are finely divided. The effect is to create a closely bonded mixture of ingredients and a soft or pasty texture.


Looks like I'm gonna have to go with the second one, and the soft, pasty texture thing - I got no idea how to niminy-piminy somebody.

So, who is this dude, anyway? He needs a secretary too; he thinks I'm a guy.





No comments:

Post a Comment